Location, New York
Program Type, Full-Time
Seeking a highly motivated analyst to:
Assist in the execution of M&A, capital raising, and principal investing transactions
Prepare and analyze financial and valuation models
Create marketing materials, including confidential information memoranda and management presentations
Create internal investment memoranda and other materials to facilitate the evaluation of principal investing activities
The analyst program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate level students from any field of study and is ideally suited to those with little to no work experience.
Applications for our analyst program are now open. We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because our interviews can occur prior to the application period closing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ internship experience in a business professional setting
- Exemplary academic record
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to put in maximum effort to accomplish work assignments and produce superlative work products
What we offer
- Benefit from challenging direct advisory and investment deal exposure
- Partnership with senior leadership for direct mentorship
- Career progression, training, and education to prepare you for a career in banking or private equity
- Enthusiastic, ethical teammates
- Opportunity to build a foundation in both deal origination and execution
Apply to join the team
Berenson is a leading merchant banking firm founded in 1990 that engages in investment banking and principal investing activities across a range of sectors, growth stages, and underlying market and economic backdrops.
Our investment banking practice provides financial advice and service to a broad range of public and private corporations, financial institutions, equity sponsors and entrepreneurs. Activities include mergers and acquisitions, financing, restructurings, and other strategic advisory services.
Our principal investing practice has a track record of deploying third-party and partner capital with a focus on providing financial and intellectual capital to support asset-light software and tech-enabled services businesses.
Berenson & Co. offers competitive pay and benefits. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.